Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Probing the Board: Entertaining Brooke


The SAB Entertainment Chair has some questions to answer to the Probe. Read on to find out more about this bubbly, side-scrunchy wearing, individual.
What is your full name?
Brooke Elizabeth Millward!
What is some of your past and current involvement here on campus?
Ambassadors, SAB, LDSSA, institute women’s choir accompanist
What is your major and how long have you been at ISU?
Dental Hygiene, this is my 3rd year J
Where are you from and why did you decide to come to ISU?
Boise, and I love the friendly atmosphere. I feel like I matter and can be recognized here rather than just be a number. The dental hygiene program was a big factor as well.
Apple juice or orange juice?
Apple.
Homecoming Royalty in our eyes
List 5 goals on your life’s to-do and/or bucket list.
Go skydiving, learn the guitar, make a difference in someone’s life, travel across Europe, and compose a piano piece.
What is an embarrassing moment of yours?
When I locked a lunch lady in the freezer during my lunch helper days in elementary! [I guess she didn’t like the fish sticks that day]
What are three things you cannot live without?
Popcorn, chapstick, and my faith/religion!
What is your favorite color?
Can I have 2?? Because purple and blue are both just too fabulous to pick one! [Always gotta be difficult…]
Mmmm...cake
How would your friends best describe you?
Hmmm. Silly and trustworthy!
If you were a Star Trek [or Star Wars] character, which one would it be?
According to one of my nicknames, I would suit the role of Wookie/Chewbacca quite nicely. But if I had the choice, of course Princess Lea! Who could resist those braided buns?!
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
“Yes, all these events really did happen to one person.” [To say she is accident-prone … would be an injustice to accident-prone people everywhere.]
What is the one food you could never give up?
Pizza!
Do you like to sing in the shower?
Yes, of course!
"When I wear a side-scrunchy, all is right with the world."
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I will be working as a dental hygienist, hopefully married, and starting a family!
What is the last book you read for pleasure?
I don’t read for pleasure….school takes up too much time! Haha. Sad, I know. But if I had to pick one, it would be “The Secret Journal of Brett Colton.”
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Neither!! I really like my sleep haha
Who is one of your role models and why?
My older brother, Josh. He is so supportive and loving in every way, and he is my best friend. He always knows when to call and say just what I need to hear. He is genuine in all of his relationships and never excludes anyone-he is always lending a hand to help anyone in need. I hope that I have a son like him someday. [Cuuuuuuutteee]
Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
Yes. I can make a dang good chicken dinner! I also have a history of being a parade/performance baton twirler. Velvet leotard, red lipstick included. ;) [I think we now have an SAB event idea. Who wants to see Brooke perform?]
What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Applesauce, homemade canned peaches and pears, sugar-free chocolate pudding, slimfast drinks, and stuff to make delicious quesadillas!
So not a morning person
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
My grandmother.
If you had a theme song, what would it be?
“God bless the broken Road” by Rascal Flatts, because I feel like there are several interpretations to that song and my life is always throwing new curveballs my way. My dad will text or call me when he listens to that song and tells me it always makes him think of me. I like to listen to that song for comfort. And I’m such a fan of Rascal Flatts, it had to be one of their songs! ;)
Which areas of the world would you like to explore and why? 
As vague and non-specific as this may be, I want to travel all around the world! I think there is so much to learn about the history of the world in each area that I could never absorb enough culture and information from just one or two areas! [The Probe sees a pattern with SAB; we all like to travel!]
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Dedicated, faithful, and willing.
Tell me a joke.  
Q: What do cows do for entertainment?
A: They go to the mooovies!! [And what does Brooke for entertainment? Eat popcorn!]
POPCORN
Do you feel like you know the SAB Entertainment chair a little better? Unfortunately though… she is resigning her post with us! So, if you’re interested in being the next SAB Entertainment Chair apply online or in the involvement center. Brooke, we hardly knew ye.

Probies, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment