Monday, October 17, 2011

Probing the Board: A Very Benny Kelsey

The Probe turns its sights on the Benny the Bengal compulsive Kelsey Proctor. What did we learn from the Bengal Pride Programmer that bleeds orange and black?
Waking up like a champ!
What is your full name?
Kelsey Renae Proctor
What is some of your past and current involvement here on campus?
I love being involved with and supporting the Theatre Department!
What is your major and how long have you been at ISU?
I am currently undecided…but I am only a sophomore here at ISU.
Where are you from and why did you decide to come to ISU?
I have lived most of my life here, but I’ve also spent time jumping around the states. I have also lived in Kansas, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Oregon. I decided to attend ISU because of the wonderful recruitment department. They helped me understand all of the wonderful opportunities available here.
Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange. Dur.
My name...is Ivana. I am supermodel.
List 5 goals on your life’s to-do and/or bucket list.
Somehow be involved with a chick brawl.
Learn to speak Spanish fluently.
Travel to Egypt and Italy.
Learn to snowboard like a champ.
Get a ballin’ job.
What is an embarrassing moment of yours?
In middle school someone gave me a wedgie. I was wearing my first thong. It still hurts today…
[I love that she went there with her answer! No shame is how I like it!]
What are three things you cannot live without?
Food, Water, My blanky
What is your favorite color?
Wouldn’t you like to know? Naw, I don’t have one.
How would your friends best describe you?
Quirky, joyful, exciting
If you were a Star Trek [or Star Wars] character, which one would it be?
Jar Jar Binks. I am always all over the place like him.
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Proctor…A Doctor who never knew… [I wonder if she watches Dr. Who…]
What is the one food you could never give up?
Pepperoni pizza! I am a classic sort of gal.
Do you like to sing in the shower?
As long as no one is home, and I can BE SURE that no one can hear me.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Oh man, that’s a toughy. I see myself in a different country attending a huge event that I helped plan, and I am missing my cute house outside Chicago that I recently moved into.
What is the last book you read for pleasure?
The last book that I read fully was probably one of the Harry Potters. It’s pathetic, I know. [Harry Potter has a ballin’ job…]
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Hoo. Hoo.  [Get it? She made a funny…]
Who is one of your role models and why?
My Dad is my role model. He always knows what to say, what to do, and he has a very big heart.
Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
I can belch better than any man.
Hidden talent right there!
What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Tea, sprite, a Tony’s pizza, and some mandarin orange cans.
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
I love who I am… buuut… Natalie Portman is pretty B.A. I wouldn’t mind being her for a day. [Good choice. The Probe approves of Natalie Portman]
If you had a theme song, what would it be?
It would be a mash up between: I’m a Playa, Hustlin’, and Look at Me Now … Yea, ok I really have no idea what my theme song would be. I’ll get back to you on that one.
Which areas of the world would you like to explore and why? 
I really want to go scuba diving sometime…that’s about as adventurous as I get.
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Honest, kind, creative.
Tell me a joke.
Have you heard the joke about the roof?
Well, it’s over your head. 
The Probe would like to thank Kelsey Proctor for “ballin’’ with us (whatever that means…) and for answering every question! Go Kelsey! Until next time,

Probies, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment