Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Probing the Board: Stacey's Milkshake

Well it's that time again. Up next with the Probe is Stacey, our Family Events Programmer.


What did the Probe get out of her?
What is your full name?  
Stacey Michelle Larson Pearson
What is some of your past and current involvement here on campus?     
Member of KDP  Kappa Delta Pi….the International Honors Society of Educators and the Family Event Programmer for the Student Activities Board
What is your major and how long have you been at ISU?
Jan 2010 and I am a Jr. in Elem. Ed
Where are you from and why did you decide to come to ISU?
Pocatello and it is local and easy to get too
Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice with Malibu
Did we mention she's an expert shaved icer?
List 5 goals on your life’s to-do and/or bucket list.
Ride a train, A cruise, visit Ireland, graduate from college, and find my prince charming
What is an embarrassing moment of yours?
1st date to a nice restaurant and was cutting my steak and it flew off the plate and onto the floor. [You should never mismanage your meat]
What are three things you cannot live without?
Jessica, Samantha, Joshua [Her three kids in case you couldn't guess], music, and Coke
What is your favorite color?
I don’t like to pick a favorite; I don’t want the others to be jealous.
How would your friend’s best describe you?
Talented, responsible, loving
If you were a Star Trek [or Star Wars] character, which one would it be?
Queen Amidala
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Learning something new every day
What is the one food you could never give up?
Butter
Do you like to sing in the shower?
HELL YES and dance
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Teaching school and with my prince charming
What is the last book you read for pleasure?
The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
She's all thumbs up in our eyes!
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
both
Who is one of your role models and why? 
            My grandmothers.  They were both strong women in their time and could get their              hands dirty and throw a glam party.  But the best thing is that they saw people for who they were and not the color of skin or religion or anything else that made them different than they were.  This I find admirable because of the time that they lived in, and what all they saw in their lifetime.
Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
Wood working and catering
What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Not much
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
Marilyn Monroe, a few of my favorite quotes are: “If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” “It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.”                           “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it.”
If you had a theme song, what would it be?
Milkshake ... lol [LOVED this answer]
Which areas of the world would you like to explore and why? 
Ireland for the rich history and castles
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Mother, responsible, and a pleaser
Tell me a joke.
      Why do leprechauns laugh as they run through the long grass?
      Because it tickles their lucky charms.

Well that was some full frontal Stacey for ya. Thanks for reading, and until next time.

Probies, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment